HERB CHAMBERS PRE-OWNED VEHICLE 5 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AND 30-DAY/1500 MILES TRADE-IN PROGRAM PROVISIONS
The purchaser may return an eligible pre-owned vehicle to the Herb Chambers Dealership where vehicle was purchased within the first five days of purchase (date of purchase is day 1) for any reason, if not completely satisfied with the purchase. The purchaser will receive a refund if returning the vehicle under the 5-day money back guarantee guidelines (subject to refund provisions below).
The purchaser may trade-in an eligible pre-owned vehicle to the Herb Chambers Dealership where vehicle was purchased within 30 days of purchase (date of purchase is day 1) or 1,500 miles, whichever comes first, if not completely satisfied with the purchase. The purchaser will receive credit for the following amounts paid towards the original pre-owned vehicle returned (subject to refund provisions below).
- The down payment
- The “agreed upon trade value”
- Any amounts paid towards the principal balance of the finance agreement.
If the purchase price of the replacement vehicle is less than the purchase price of the vehicle being returned, the purchaser will receive credit for the difference. If the purchase price of the replacement vehicle is more, the purchaser will pay the difference. Any charges or modifications in finance agreements resulting from these transactions are subject to the approval of the funding source.
All retail pre-owned vehicles are eligible for the 5 day money back guarantee and are eligible to be traded within the first 30 calendar days (date of purchase is day 1) or 1,500 miles after delivery, whichever comes first (subject to the exclusions below).
EXCLUSIONS & REFUND PROVISIONS
- High-performance vehicles, such as, but not limited to, Mercedes AMG vehicles, BMW M Vehicles, Audi S vehicles, Lexus F vehicles, Chevrolet Corvettes.
- Ultra-luxury vehicles, such as, but not limited to, Bentley, Maybach, and Rolls Royce.
- Exotic vehicles, such as, but not limited to, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Maserati and Porsche.
- Specialty and/or off-road vehicles, such as motorcycles, scooters (including Vespa’s) all terrain vehicles and boats.
- Fleet vehicles and/or wholesale vehicles.
- Vehicles used for livery, taxi, delivery service, or commercial use.
- Clients or family members of clients who previously returned vehicles under these programs
- Vehicles acquired in exchange under these programs
- Vehicles that have had any aftermarket accessories installed (either at a Herb Chambers dealership or by the purchaser or by others).
- All new vehicle purchases.
- Return: Vehicle MUST be returned to the General Manager of the Herb Chambers Dealership where vehicle was purchased in the exact condition in which it was delivered, without any damage or excessive wear and tear, by the original purchaser and be accompanied by all the original documentation, registration, license and delivery paperwork.
- Vehicle Inspection: Any vehicle returned under this program will be inspected by the General Manager of the dealership. The vehicle will be inspected for eligibility, damage and excessive wear and tear. If it is determined that a non-warranty repair has been performed or is necessary and equals $300 or greater, the vehicle is not eligible to be returned. If this repair amount equals less than $300, the damage repair estimates will be deducted from the refund or credit amount due.
- Costs Eligible for Refund: The dealership WILL NOT refund tax, title, registration and license fees. However, the client may be eligible for abatements from the state for some of these costs. Clients must pay any interest and principal balances and/or any other amounts due in order to provide a free and clear title of the vehicle to the dealership. Vehicle insurance, life insurance, disability insurance and/or any related expenses are all separate transactions from the vehicle purchase and are the sole responsibility of the client.
- Valuation of “Trade-In” Vehicle: If the client traded a vehicle as part of the used vehicle purchase, the “agreed upon trade-in or actual cash value” will be used in determining the refund value to be applied to the refund or another Herb Chambers vehicle. If the client had a loan on the vehicle traded-in, that amount will be subtracted from the “agreed upon trade-in or actual cash value” to determine the net amount due to the client for his trade.
- NOTE: If the loan balance exceeds the “agreed upon trade-in or actual cash value”, this will create a negative equity situation and the client will be responsible for paying Herb Chambers that amount, and it will be factored into the calculation of the total refund or the trade-in amount on another Herb Chambers vehicle.